“The school invites applications for admission from Nursery to grade IX”
Admission & Fee Policy
Following documents need to be submitted once the admission is granted :
Previous academic and achievement records (if any)
Photocopy of parent ID
5 Passport size photos of the child
FEE POLICY AND SCHEDULE
- Nursery 3 Years To 3.11 Years
- KG – I 4 Years To 4.11 Years
- KG – II 5 Years To 5.11 Years
- Std – I 6 Years To 6.11 Years
- Std – II 7 Years To 7.11 Years
- Std – III 8 Years To 8.11 Years
- Std – IV 9 Years To 9.11 Years
- Std – V 10 Years To 10.11 Years
- Std – VI 11 Years To 11.11 Years
- Std – VII 12 Years To 12.11 Years
- Std – VIII 13 Years To 13.11 Years
- Std – IX 14 Years To 14.11 Years
Transfer Certificate (where applicable)
Cheque/Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Anil Jindal World School, Jalna’
In case of cheques returned unpaid by the bank, bank charges (whatever penalty) will be charged.
Maximum three reminder will be sent to the parents for depositing the fee.
Two clear calendar months notice in writing will be required when a student is to be withdrawn from the school. If two months notice is not given, then a term’s fee following that in which the child is withdrawn will be charged.
In case of withdrawal between any quarter, the fee must be paid for the full quarter.
The Fee is to be deposited as per the following schedule :
• 1st Quarter 10th June
• 2nd Quarter 10th September
• 3rd Quarter 10th December
• 4th Quarter 10th February
In the case of late fee payment , a late fee of Rs 100 per week will be added to the fee due till the end of the above mentioned months. Thereafter a Re-admission Fee will be charged.